Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
– A fully established rural holding with excellent water and infrastructure offering privacy only 1km to Bulga,
20km to Singleton & 1.5 hrs to Windsor.
– 39.29 Ha (97 Ac) fronting the Wollombi Brook and double frontage to Wambo Road.
– Perfectly balanced country, ranging from fertile creek flats to gently undulating ridge country with 5 dams. Perfect for horses or cattle.
– 700 olive trees watered by an extensive irrigation system fed by a 3 meg. allocation from the PID pipeline. (300 table olives & 400 oil).
– 3 BR home with built in robes throughout, high cathedral ceilings in the living area, renovated kitchen (5 years old) with walk in pantry, reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion heater & a covered outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ.
– Deep verandas on all sides with stamped concrete.
– Ample fresh water storage with 2x 7,500 gal tanks, 1x 5,000 gal tank & a new 100,000 litre tank, all interconnected.
– 9m x 18m shed with concrete floor and power connected (2 bay lock up section)
– 7m x 21m shed with concrete floor and power connected (7m x 6m enclosed).
– 8′ x 8′ cool room (4 years old)
– Stockyards & loading race.
– Fully established & irrigated orchard including 2 plum trees, 2 apricot, 2 mandarin, 2 orange, 2 lemon, 2 lime, 2 guava, 1 fig, 1 nectarine, 1 pome granite, 1 lemonade, 1 apple, 2 nashi pear, 1 macadamia, 1 kumquat, 1 white mulberry & 1 black mulberry.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.