"Glen Robbie" | Rural excellence with water security
• 63.41 Ha (156.7 Acres) of high quality grazing country.
Fully cleared with the exception of selective shade timber.
Ranging from fertile creek flats to gently undulating and hilly country.
• 1.5 km double frontage to the beautiful Myall Creek plus 4 dams.
• Particularly well set up for horses with post and rail spelling yards, three with shelters plus additional small yards and horse paddocks close to the homestead. Single stable with adjoining tack room in one yard.
• 13.7 m x 6.3 m machinery shed with concrete flooring & power plus adjoining 4.8 m x 6.3 m lockable storage shed and 18 x 4.6 m lean perfect for conversion to stables.
• Timber cattle yards with vet crush and water tanks.
• The original Glen Robbie homestead is of weatherboard construction and offers 9′ ceilings. The kitchen and dining room flow through to the lounge which features large windows that take full advantage of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
• 3 bedrooms plus additional living
• Separate sleep out / guest bedroom with ensuite
• 2 car carport/outdoor BBQ area.
• Lounge with slow combustion heater and ducted air conditioning throughout.
• An easy 2 hour drive to Sydney (end of M1) and 30 km from Branxton & Singleton.
• Great opportunity to acquire an established rural property with excellent water, nestled in a beautiful location.
To be sold at Auction on 20 June, 2020 at 12pm. Auction will be held at The Quest Apartments Singleton and via Online Auction. Please note that due to COVID restrictions, attendance will be limited to registered bidders and one guest only. For details on how to register to bid online, please email email@example.com.
For further information on this beautiful property, please contact Scott Bailey on 0407 705 722 or Melanie Sunderland on 0408 539 797.
Unit size (approx)
Land 156.7 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.