Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
Bring back tennis parties and cocktails in this fully renovated 1950's classic!
Tucked away from view, but in the centre of town is this exquisite, private home. Set on a landscaped 1,524 sqm block with a north facing aspect, this solid brick home was built in the 50’s and has enjoyed a superb renovation.
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, Smeg oven with 6 burner gas cooktop
– 3 internal living areas plus study / sun room
– 4 light filled, spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– 2 stylish bathrooms, main with separate powder room
– Expansive outdoor entertaining area with vergola cover
– Extensive storage, 9′ ceilings, plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning
Completely private block with access adjacent to tennis courts, football oval and golf course. One of town’s rare finds.
For sale by Expressions of Interest, closing 12 noon, Wednesday 2nd October, 2019.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.