"Dyrring View" | Idyllic country landscape with gorgeous home
For sale by Open Auction this Saturday, 5th December 2020.
Price guide: $1,100,000 – $1,200,000
The Auction will be conducted exclusively online, registration required.
Please contact Shannen Holley | 0499 722 705
• Approximately 40 Ha (100 Acres) of beautiful, gently undulating grazing country. Fully cleared with the exception of strategic stands of shade timber.
• You’ll be captivated by the cathedral ceiling to the kitchen and dining area, with floor to ceiling windows capturing stunning elevated views of picturesque countryside and Mount Dyrring.
• Enjoying the north easterly aspect, the recently renovated western red cedar home exudes country charm offering four bedrooms, two living areas + study showcased through perfectly executed renovations with impressive kitchen & bathrooms.
• Offering year-round comfort with ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, combustion fireplace and dimmable LED downlighting.
• Externally offering 7.5m x 6.5m machinery shed, 13m x 9m hay shed & a double carport, automated irrigation system to the house yards, blue stone driveway & stock yards + loading race.
• Excellent water with 6 dams, with the impressive large feature dam as you enter the property.
• Close proximity to towns amenities, the Vineyards and the Hunter Expressway. Conveniently placing Sydney within 2.5 hours drive & Newcastle within an hour.
• Unique offering providing the ideal country retreat. Privacy, rolling hills, quality improvements & awesome views. The perfect rural lifestyle awaits.
• A special opportunity.
Unit size (approx)
Land 100 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.