Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
“Blackmans” - 252.49 Ha (623.65 Acres)
– Rare opportunity to buy a quality grazing property within close proximity to Singleton with great water.
– Fertile creek flats undulating to productive grazing country.
– Predominantly cleared with the exception of shade timber, timbered mountain and a lightly timbered iron bark ridge.
– Excellent frontage to Goorangoola Creek with large water holes.
– Character filled 3 bedroom weatherboard cottage with power connected (3 phase also available). In need of work however it does offer large rooms and a lovely verandah enjoying a peaceful view over the flowing creek waters.
– Old dairy with timber stockyards
– Fully fenced into 4 paddocks (quality fencing) with 8 dams.
To be sold at Auction:
When: Friday March 30 at 6pm
Where: Quest Apartments & Function Centre, Civic Avenue, Singleton, NSW, 2330.
Contact Scott Bailey 0407 722705 or Roger Moore 0427 153446.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.