Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
BUENA VISTA - CIRCA 1900
History and romance abound in this town classic, built in 1900 by Henry Gould for his new Bride, Adah. Henry, one of the founders of Gould Bros Mill was considered an outstanding builder of his era – evident in the striking timber detail retained throughout the home.
All you’ve ever wanted in your classic family home, in a preferred town location with original features maintained. Marble fireplaces, detailed timber work, french doors, hardwood floors & stained glass windows add a rare and special finish to ‘Buena Vista’.
– Generous proportions and effortless flow from indoor to outdoor
– Formal and informal living
– Family sized kitchen enjoys extensive storage
– Wraparound verandah ideal for entertaining and sunsets
– Single garage, carport & studio
– Air conditioning throughout
We look forward to sharing one of Singleton’s rare gems with you. Call Sheree today for your inspection.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.