Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
FIRST CLASS HUNTER VALLEY GRAZING COUNTRY "Bedonia" – 2704 Mirannie Road, Mirannie, NSW, 2330.
• 227 Ha (561 Acres) of high quality, highly improved grazing country.
• Nestled within the highly regarded and tightly held Mirannie Valley.
• Gently undulating country with 8 dams & double creek frontage to Stockyard Creek.
• Subdivided into 8 paddocks, mostly cleared with the exception of shade timber and some light timber at the properties rear.
• Improvements offer 2 sets of stockyards, 3 bedroom brick veneer residence, garage, workshop & hay/machinery shed.
• Significant pasture improvement has been carried out along with extensive fencing and improvements.
• Fully established holding positioned in a beautiful private location.
• 32 km from Singleton and an easy 2.5 Hrs to Pymble or 1.5 Hrs to Newcastle’s beaches.
• Inspection by appointment only.
November 30th 2019 at 10:30am
Quest Apartments Function Room – Civic Avenue Singleton
Unit size (approx)
Land 561 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.