Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
FIRST CLASS RESTORATION - TOP LOCATION
– Built in 1913 & first time offered out of original family ownership.
– Immaculate residence, full of character & comfort, completely restored in 2006.
– 10′ ceilings, decorative cornices & architraves along with mixed red gum polished timber floors.
– 4 generous bedrooms, 3 built in robes, ensuite & main bathroom.
– Formal lounge, impressive kitchen with adjoining open plan offering a 35m2 family / dining area.
– Great entertainment room (7m x 3.8m) with slow combustion heater & ceiling fans, opening out onto a private courtyard and the back yard.
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning plus all walls & ceiling are fully insulated.
– Excellent shed fully lined with concrete floor and power connected (7.2m x 6.1 m) plus enclosed car port with auto roller door (7m x 4.4m)
– Land area 923 m2.
– Beautiful landscaping, large yard with veggie patch and garden shed.
When: Saturday August 25th
Where: On site! 27 William Street, Singleton, NSW, 2330.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.