"BEBEAH" | Historic acreage on town's edge
In 1860, Alexander Munro purchased land on the southern approaches of Singleton and built Bebeah House, along with a sandstock brick wine cellar establishing his famous Bebeah Vineyard – the pride of the district for half a century. Held by the current owners since 1925, ‘Bebeah’ is now looking for its next custodian.
• Approximately 8.938 Ha (22 Acres) of fertile alluvial soil on towns edge.
• Highly productive agricultural land with the unique benefits of resting on the edge of residential & commercial holdings.
• Zoned RU1 Primary Production. Identified as Lot 1 in DP 1264328
• Original “Bebeah” homestead & winery offering outstanding potential for renovation returning it to its former glory.
• 7m x 15m Machinery/Hay shed & historical ruins of an old winery with a 4m x 13m attached machinery shelter.
• Subdivided into 3 paddocks plus house yard.
• 60 meg irrigation license with well (unequipped)
This property will be sold by Open Auction on Saturday 5th June.
Unit size (approx)
Land 22 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.