71.4 ACRES OF PRIME HUNTER RIVER FLATS | 90 MEG
• Prime alluvial flats fronting the renowned Hunter River uniquely positioned within the residential area of Singleton.
• Unique position offering the convenience of urban living whilst enjoying the productivity of a high quality rural holding.
• Town water, 90 megalitres of general security irrigation license from the river & fully equipped well.
• 2 separate titles: Cottage on 1.03 Acres & 70.4 Acre farm with an additional dwelling entitlement.
• 24m x 12m hay shed, stockyards, 50 tonne silo, established crops & fencing.
• Irrigation infrastructure comprises of a 40 hp motor & pump on the river, 6” underground mains (renewed in 2010).
• Raworth Farm has been held by one family since 1930 & represents an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a remarkable piece of Real Estate.
For more information, please contact Scott Bailey on 0407 722 705 or Melanie Sunderland on 0408 539 797
Unit size (approx)
Land 71.4 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.