Incredible Views of the Paterson River Valley | 248 Acres
Held by the same family for generations, this incredible bushland oasis is perfect for those looking for adventure or an escape back to nature.
• 248 Acres of heavily timbered hilly bushland
• Vehicle tracks to the top of the range with views of the Paterson Valley and Lostock Dam
• This property is the source of the Guygullan Creek which flows gently along the valley floor providing a water source for stock
• Additional 2 dams
• Approx 6 acres of cleared land with beautiful views suitable for a bush hut
• Rainforest areas and an abundance of wildlife
• Suitable for grazing cattle
• Access via a legal right of way off Paterson River Road
• 4WD access only (weather permitting)
• PLEASE NOTE: This property does not have a dwelling entitlement. While it does meet the minimum 60HA lot size for a dwelling entitlement, access to the property would make it very difficult to build a home. A Development Application would need to be lodged with Dungog Shire Council and would be dependent upon to the legalities associated with the access via the legal right of way.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.