Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
Escape town to your own fully established, private retreat.
• Approximately 40 Ha (100 Acres) of gently undulating grazing country, predominantly cleared together with lightly timbered portions.
• Fully fenced and well-watered by 8 dams.
• Comfortable three bedroom brick veneer home offering beautiful elevated views.
• Built in robes, 4th bedroom or office, kitchen with adjacent meals & living area.
• Formal lounge room, formal dining, 17.8m x1.6m sunroom & 14.5m x 3.5m entertaining/rumpus room.
• 3 x 20,000 litre fresh water tanks & 1 x 10,000 litre tank
• 3 car garage, 7.8 x 8.1 hay shed, 9 additional sheds and animal enclosures.
• Timber cattle yards, crush and loading race.
• Ready to enjoy your rural lifestyle whilst still offering loads of potential to value add.
Unit size (approx)
Land 100 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.