RURAL EXCELLENCE | 1st CLASS VIEWS | TWO HOMES | WATER SECURITY
This beautifully presented property provides a rare opportunity to secure a generous, master built family home on approximately 188 Acres (73.17HA). In addition, Shearstone’s second dwelling provides additional living and both homes feature stunning rural views and extensive infrastructure. Approximately 1.5km of double frontage to Webbers Creek ensures water security in addition to two dams and troughs. This is the perfect home for a family who love to entertain and enjoy a comfortable yet productive rural lifestyle.
“Shearstone’s” many exceptional qualities include:
• 4 double bedrooms
• Main with enormous ensuite and walk in robe
• Built in robes in bedrooms
• Plantation shutters in all bedrooms
• Study/office area
• Centrally located main bathroom plus powder room
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living with double sided fireplace
• Entertaining room with timber bar, cabinetry and bar fridge
• Zoned ducted air throughout
• Ceiling fans
• Underfloor heating in all tiled areas
• Double roller blinds in living areas
• 3 Car Garage
• Inground saltwater pool with sand filter and brand new chlorinator
• Bifold windows and doors lead to outdoor spaces for easy access when entertaining
• 113,000L water tank
• 10kw solar system
• Solar hot water
• Neat as a pin, renovated 3 bedroom early 1900’s cottage.
• Split system a/c & ceiling fans
• Wood burning fireplace
• Outdoor living space
• Carport, garage & garden shed
• Lockable workshop with power & concrete flooring
• 113,000L water tank
OUTBUILDINGS & INFRASTRUCTURE
• Machinery / hay shed with power
• 5 bay machinery shed
• 3 phase power at power pole
• Timber cattle yards with race and steel crush
A fully established working property, “Shearstone” is perfect for any family looking to move straight in and continue farming this productive rural concern. School bus located 2 minutes drive on Glendonbrook Road. The property is located just 20 minutes to the Hunter Expressway, 40 mins to the Hunter Valley vineyards and under 2 hours to the start of the M1 at Wahroonga.
Offered by EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST closing on Friday 15th December, 2023.
Enquire about this property
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.