Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
SECLUDED RURAL LIFESTYLE "Spring Hill" 1133 Bridgman Road, Singleton, NSW, 2330.
• Approximately 40.84 Ha (101 Acres) of flat to gently undulating land with fully established infrastructure.
• Lightly timbered in areas providing beautiful privacy along with open grazing country.
• Contemporary home offering open plan living with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. 2 split system A/C’s (1 in main bedroom and 2 in lounge) & 3 covered outdoor areas.
• Imagine never having a power bill again…An impressive 8.5 Kva Solar Power unit powers the entire property. Permanent water is also fed from the Lake St Clair pipeline .
• Large machinery shed with concrete floor & power, steel stockyards with loading race also exist.
• Subdivided into 6 paddocks (including house yard) with 6 dams making this amazing rural property ideal for horses, sheep or cattle. (including 2 sheep meshed paddocks)
• Spring Hill is fully established ready to begin enjoying your rural way of life.
Unit size (approx)
Land 101 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.