"GREENWOOD'" | HISTORIC HUNTER VALLEY RURAL ESTATE
Remarkable Hunter Valley Homestead on prime alluvial flats fronting the renowned Hunter River. Perfect for a diverse array of agricultural pursuits. Positioned on the edge of Singleton’s residential area.
• Approximately 57.25 Ha (141 Acres) of prime alluvial soils.
• Magnificent late Victorian, boom style country mansion.
• Fully established, peaceful grounds.
• Managers residence c. mid 1800’s along with a historic stable complex.
• Approx 600 metres of Hunter River frontage.
• Views of the Brokenback mountain range and beyond.
• 242 units of Hunter River Irrigation license (General security) with additional well (19 units of allocation)
• Extensive shedding for hay & machinery, silos, ex dairy complex & stockyards.
• Greenwood offers a unique opportunity to acquire an amazing piece of the Hunter Valley’s history. In addition to this it offers a beautiful residence along with income potential from a highly productive farm.
• Located an easy 2 hours drive to Sydney, 10 minutes to the heart of Pokolbin & under an hour to the beaches of Newcastle.
Enquire about this property
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.