Get in touch
Jason Crouch 0417 405 932
CRANFIELD – A LOCAL LANDMARK OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME
One of Singleton’s most prestigious and recognisable properties, ‘Cranfield’ is being offered to the market for the very first time. Laying claim to one of the township’s most desirable locations, the grand Colonial-style home is nestled amid breathtaking sprawling grounds, giving the 8 acre property a rural feel despite being just minutes from the heart of Singleton. Offering 400m of floorspace with an abundance of accommodation and entertaining areas, the magnificent residence is blessed with generous proportions and a host of character details. Six acres of the property are zoned rural land on a separate title, making it an incredibly unique and versatile opportunity.
• 5 bedrooms – enormous main with WIR, ensuite & fireplace.
• 5 living areas including an office/library with bookshelves
• Huge loft retreat, solid timber and granite kitchen
• Wraparound sandstone verandahs, in-ground pool
• Manicured grounds, water features, 14x10m shed
• Soaring ceilings, silk wallpaper, ducted a/c, 2 x fireplaces
• Rural land ideal for horses or other pursuits, dam
Expressions of Interest Closing Monday the 23rd of April
Unit size (approx)
Land 8 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.