Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
AMAZING HUNTER VALLEY RURAL RETREAT "MIRANIOKA", Lot 99 Mirannie Road, NSW, 2330.
• 214.5 Ha (529 Acres) of stunning grazing country high on the mountain tops of the Mirannie Valley.
• Escape life & recharge amidst this unique mountain hideaway.
• Stunning elevated views & beautiful rural scenery.
• Hilly to steep country with a mixture of cleared portions, timbered ridges and dense bushland offering a unique and beautiful world under the forest canopy.
• High rainfall, 2 creeks (one with permanent spring) & 16 dams offer excellent water security.
• Separated into 4 paddocks with tracks cut around the entire property providing easy access.
• Owner currently carries 45 Cows & calves & also qualifies for primary production taxation benefits.
• Improvements offer steel cattle yards with loading race and rustic, self-contained bush hut with 2 under cover caravans offering excellent comfort.
• Positioned 45km north of Singleton within 2 hours from Newcastle’s beaches & 3 hours from Sydney’s North Shore.
• More details available on request.
Unit size (approx)
Land 529 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.