"SKYVIEW" | DEVELOP YOUR RURAL ESCAPE WITH ICONIC VIEWS
• 40 Ha (98.8 Acres) nestled high on top of the Stanhope mountain range, blessed with views as far as the eye can see.
• Beautiful bushland teaming with Australian fauna & flora. Escape the world and disconnect losing yourself whilst exploring your very own piece of the Australian bushland.
• Spring fed creek offering a magnificent adventure playground deep in a heavily timbered oasis.
• An amazing building site capturing views that will leave a lifetime impression on your guests.
• Perfect spot for a rural escape or tourism development close to the Vineyards.
• Let your imagination run wild & benefit from a blank canvas to create something amazing.
• Second dry creek, dam, rock pools and several waterfalls.
• Undulating nature of the block means the property is home to bushland, as well as dry & wet rainforest habitats and established Staghorns.
• Views of the Hunter Valley including views of Newcastle, Maitland and Barrington Tops.
• Recent Bushfire and Biodiversity Assessments available, as well as Local Land Services Assessment report detailing areas of regrowth that can be cleared.
• Geotechnical report also available for proposed build site by current owners.
Positioned within a comfortable 2.5 hour drive from Sydney and only 20 minutes from the heart of Hunter Valley Wine region Pokolbin.
For Sale via Open Auction Thursday 19th August, 2021.
Price Guide | $370,000 – $400,000
For further information contact Scott Bailey on 0407 722 705 or Melanie Sunderland on 0408 539 797.
Unit size (approx)
Land 40 Hectares
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.