Beautiful blank canvas | Develop your rural dream - 42.5 Ha (105 Acres)
• Approx. 42.5 Ha (105 Acres) of flat to gently undulating country, predominantly cleared with lightly timbered areas.
• Choose from a host of beautiful building sites enjoying stunning views including a backdrop of the Wollemi National Park mountains.
• Power available (running through the block)
• Excellent water with 3 Dams + potential pipeline access to the Hunter River.
• Established, well maintained fencing dividing the property into 2 paddocks, steel stock yards & loading race.
• Gateway and private entry from Redmanvale Road (tar sealed).
• Quality rural holding offering you a blank canvas to establish your rural dream.
• Conveniently positioned 2.9km from Jerrys Plains, 30 min drive from Singleton, 2hrs 15 min from Hornsby & 1.5 hours from Newcastle Beach.
Unit size (approx)
Land 105 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.