Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
"CROSS CREEK" - EXCELLENT GRAZING COUNTRY - APPROX 875.2 AC (354 .3 HA)
– 354.336 Ha (875.2 Acres) of gently undulating to hilly grazing country fully cleared with the exception of selective shade timber. Situated north west of Singleton within the renowned grazing area of Greenlands.
– Work has been carried out over many years maintaining regrowth and weed control. The property would suit a cattle growing enterprise.
– Cross Creek has never ran dry of water. 3 spring fed gullies have been very safe and 7 dams have serviced the property well. There are a host of additional dam sites.
– All external fencing is excellent. Subdivided into 2 paddocks with the internal dividing fence stock proof in fair condition. There is one heavy set of timber stockyards.
– Current owners have consistently grown out 200 steers. Accessed by an earth track 8 km to the north west of the sealed Goorangoola Road.
– Cross Creek offers a rare opportunity to acquire a large quality holding in tightly held district.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.