Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
MAGNIFICENT HUNTER VALLEY GRAZING PROPERTY
“Glenmore” 2935 Mirannie Road, Mirannie, NSW, 2330.
· 813 Acres (329 Ha) of first class, undulating to hilly grazing country. Fully cleared with the exception of selective shade timber.
· Ideal for a fattening or breeding venture. Currently running 140 Angus breeders producing superior calves annually.
· Featuring excellent water with over 1km of beautiful frontage to Mirannie Creek with a 38meg irrigation license.
· Extra water security with 40 dams & a multitude of spring fed gullies.
· Scenic, easterly fall country with strong fertilizer history.
· Fully renovated 3 bedroom home & a second residence in need of work.
· Rare opportunity to acquire a high quality holding within the tightly held Mirannie Valley.
· Located only 2 hours drive from Sydney, 1 hour Newcastle, 40 minutes Branxton & 30 minutes from Singleton.
· Inspection is sure to impress.
Singleton Diggers York Street Singleton
11.00am Saturday March 18, 2017
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.