"BRIDGMAN' | Rare Opportunity - 242 Acres Grazing Country
• Approximately 242 Acres (98 Ha) of undulating to hilly grazing country.
• Situated north of Singleton within close proximity to the aquatic playground of Lake St Clair.
• Fully cleared with the exception of selective shade timber.
• Excellent water security – Connection to the Lake St Clair water pipeline, 5 dams & a spring fed gully.
• Steel stockyards with loading race and holding paddock.
• Choose from many elevated building sites with stunning views. (Power runs through the block adjacent to road frontage)
• Rare opportunity to acquire a substantial grazing holding with the added benefit of being a blank canvas to develop whatever you desire.
• Zoned RU1 – Potential to subdivide
For sale now or by Open Auction at 12pm on October 17, 2020.
Price guide $800,000 – $880,000
For further information please contact Scott Bailey | 0407 722 705 or Melanie Sunderland | 0408 539 797.
Unit size (approx)
Land 242 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.