Fully established with permanent water | 40 ha (100 acres)
• Approx. 40 Ha (100 Acres) of flat to gently undulating country, lightly timbered with many cleared portions giving the block great character.
• Connection to the Lake St Clair permanent water supply
• Well fenced into 4 large paddocks & 3 smaller yards, 5 dams + spring fed gully.
• Constructed in 2009, the immaculately maintained home offers 4 bedrooms, generous living room, rumpus room, kitchen with walk-in pantry and adjacent dining room.
• Spacious main bedroom with walk in robe & en-suite. Double garage with internal access & air conditioned by 2x split system units.
• The outdoor entertaining area, complete with bar and combustion fire place, café blinds providing year-round comfort
• 5.4 Kw solar power unit significantly reducing power expenses.
• 6.8m x 15m shed with power, 7m x 14.8m (5 bay) machinery shed & 7.2m x 7.2m (2 bay) machinery shed.
• Complete with stockyards offering a fully established rural property ready to enjoy.
Unit size (approx)
Land 40 Hectares
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.