100 Acres of highly productive alluvial soils, extensive irrigation infrastructure, water security and established crops.
Held by the same family for close to 30 years, ‘Aurum Park’ is an opportunity like no other to secure prime irrigation land in a renowned, tightly held area.
Irrigation is a feature of the property with water sourced from the Hunter River:
• 8 meg stock and domestic (included)
• Included is a pivoting lateral Irrigator covering 95% of the property
• Not included but available for purchase is 243 megalitres of general security irrigation license from the Hunter River at $1,200 per megalitre.
The property is located on prime alluvial Hunter River flats and derives income from cattle and hay sales.
The homely country style 3 bedroom house is light and airy and offers an additional study and mud room. A bright kitchen with eating area and combustion wood burner adjoins an open plan dining and lounge with split system air conditioning.
Extensive shedding includes:
• Stock shelter shed
• 12m x 18m hay and machinery shed
• 36m x 18m hay and machinery shed
• Addition ex-dairy Colourbond shed with concrete floor
• 2 x grain silos
• Roller mill & feed mixer with fixed augers
• Chook shed
‘Aurum Park’ is located 5 minutes drive from the centre of Singleton and under 2 hours from Wahroonga.
For further information and a detailed Information Memorandum, please contact Scott Bailey on 0407 722 705 or Melanie Sunderland on 0408 539 797.
Unit size (approx)
Land 100 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.