Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
"Lilyvale" Endless possibilities in a beautiful, water secure valley
– 66 Acres (26.80 Ha) of fertile alluvial flats & cleared grazing country.
– Owned by the current family since 1856
– 4 bedroom residence with office, formal lounge and family room. Split system A/C, slow combustion heater, 40,000 litre underground water storage & ample shedding.
– 40 x 30 machinery shed with 2x 13,000 litre water tanks.
– Double frontage to permanent creek with a 15 megalitre water allocation.
– Approximately 14 acres able to be cultivated & an equipped well used for stock & domestic.
– Frontage to Gresford Road, 20 minutes drive from Singleton & Branxton. Placing it an easy 1 hour drive to Newcastle’s beaches & 2 hours to Northern Sydney.
– A unique opportunity to acquire a productive rural holding, suitable for beef cattle, equine or cropping.
Unit size (approx)
Land 66 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.