Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
"GLEN ROBBIE" – HIGH QUALITY HOLDING
• 16 Ha (40 Acres) of high quality land, ranging from fertile creek flats to gently undulating grazing country.
• An impressive double frontage to Myall Creek and an additional 2 dams.
• Excellent equine infrastructure. 50M x 26m sand based arena with steel fencing, round yard, M and M steel stockyards with loading race, 16m x 16m machinery shed with power, additional shed with tack room and 2 stables.
• Generous brick veneer home with tiled roof. Offering 9′ ceilings, decorative cornices, timber windows & many other unique features.
• 3 bedrooms plus study and an 18.4 x 1.8 sun room (potential for extra bedding)
• 2 car garage plus carport/outdoor BBQ area.
• Formal lounge with slow combustion heater, formal dining and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning. 5Kw Solar power unit.
• An easy 2 hour drive to Northern Sydney (end of M1) and 30 km from Branxton & Singleton.
• Great opportunity to acquire an established rural property with excellent water, nestled in a beautiful location.
Unit size (approx)
Land 16 Hectares
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.