CHARACTER FILLED | PRIME CBD LOCATION
Boasting architectural character and high exposure in Singleton’s main street, 75 John Street is located just metres from the towns major retail centre.
• Approx 487m2 positioned in high traffic area of Singletons CBD.
• Spacious room sizes with ducted A/C, conference/meeting area and existing private office spaces.
• Communications/IT hub.
• Kitchen and meals area plus separate male and female bathroom facilities (one incorporating shower area).
• Spacious rear workshop, storage and/or goods receivable area with large, secure heavy duty slide back access panel.
• Covered vehicle parking with additional open parking area.
• Second floor offers a private separate office space and a meeting/conference area, with an adjoining storage or utility room attached. The upper level also offers potential development as a private residence.
Currently leased to a professional service however this spacious building would suit consultation rooms, day spa or salon with reception and/or product showroom. The spacious floor plan offers a sales areas with rack LED lighting.
For further information please contact Scott Bailey on 0407 722 705 or Melanie Sunderland on 0408 539 797.
Unit size (approx)
Building 375 m2
Land 487 m2
Council Rates 0.000 Per Quarter
Water Rates 0.000 Per Quarter
Strata Rates 0.000 Per Quarter
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.