Get in touch
Jason Crouch 0417 405 932
Stunning, Charming & Premier Position..
* Situated in highly desirable Castlereagh St, this beautiful property combines the character of yesteryear with impressive modern conveniences.
* Renovations have resulted in a flowing open style living space with a combination of lounge & dining rooms linking perfectly to both the modern kitchen & the covered entertaining area.
* The kitchen includes fantastic features such as an island bench, oversized oven, wide benchtops & a massive walk-in pantry. The kitchen also enjoys a lovely aspect over the backyard via the ent. area.
* There are 3 original bedrooms of big, old fashioned proportions, with master including a spacious walk-in robe.
* At the rear of the property is a separate 4th bedroom option complete with shower & WC. 4th BR also perfect for home office/study etc. Glass doors from the kitchen open to a private, covered entertaining area overlooking the private backyard, complete with lighting & glass handrails.
* Off street, lock up parking is available for 2 vehicles & there is also a single bay workshop which could easily cater for a 3rd vehicle/boat etc.
* Also original fireplace, spilt system A/Cs as well as central gas heating, renovated bathroom, high ceilings, full & secure fencing & timber floorboards..
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.