Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
HIGH QUALITY HUNTER VALLEY GRAZING COUNTRY "Glenreagh" 493 Myall Creek Road, Myall Creek, NSW, 2330.
• Approximately 244.3 Ha (603 Acres) of quality undulating to hilly grazing country. (Offered in 2 separate titles).
• Picturesque & protected country nestled in a tightly held, highly regarded area of the Hunter.
• Featuring excellent water with a long double frontage to Myall Creek along with 8 dams.
• Subdivided into 4 main paddocks with shedding & timber stockyards.
• Original homestead offering many unique original features & 4 bedrooms with study.
• Positioned under 30km from both Singleton & Branxton placing it an easy 1 hr drive to Newcastle or 2.5 hrs Sydney’s north.
• Glenreagh offers a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial rural holding in a select area with enormous potential to value add.
Unit size (approx)
Land 603 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.