Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
PREMIUM HUNTER VALLEY EQUINE FACILITY
“The Old Crossing”
477 Longpoint Road Singleton NSW 2330
· A rare opportunity to acquire a fully operational equine facility with excellent water & infrastructure in the Upper Hunter Valley district, only a 10 minute drive to the township of Singleton, 20 minutes to Pokolbin and the Hunter Valley Wine Region, and within 2.5 hours to Sydney.
· 55.5 Ha (137 Acres) of highly fertile alluvial soils & over a 1km frontage to the Hunter River.
· Beautifully maintained with 16 paddocks, 10 yards, laneways, steel stock yards with vet crush & loading ramp. 14 stables, 2x 6mx9m undercover yards, 3x portable stables, mare & foal crush/vet area, foaling yards with lights, parade area, 6 horse Magnum horse walker, feed/tack room & piped stock water.
· Water is a feature with an extensive irrigation system fed by a 171meg general security allocation along with 82.4megs of supplementary and 5 megs stock & domestic from the River. Additional water is also available from a reliable well.
· The property also boasts a main residence comprising 3 bedrooms with double garage & machinery shed.
· An additional 3 bedroom Managers home with single garage, 6 bay machinery shed, 4 bay lock up shed & a 50 tonne silo.
· “The Old Crossing” includes beautiful established gardens & landscaping along with the benefit of hundreds of strategically planted trees for shade and shelter for horses together with maximum visual appeal.
· Don’t miss your chance to inspect this rare offering.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.