Get in touch
Alison Stucke 02 6572 2705
3 BEDROOM HOME ON 2 ACRES
Opposite the reserve and tennis courts this well maintained home is ideally located.
* 3 generous bedrooms, two with built in robes and all with ceiling fans.
* Lounge room is large and features a combustion fire and air conditioning.
* Kitchen is new with a walk in pantry, dishwasher and gas stove.
* Dining area off the kitchen leads to the rear verandah.
* Bathroom has also been fully renovated and has bathtub & separate toilet.
* Expansive entertainment deck taking in the view & paddocks below.
* There is a 1 ½ bay garage with power
* 2 lockable garden sheds.
* 2 acres is in 4 paddocks with post and rail fencing, electric standoff wire on all fences & 2 stables
* Town water connected to the home and all paddocks.
* 200m walk to the Primary School
* 3 horses permitted subject to application
* Pets on application – outside only
* Available Early December
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.