Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED WITH PRIVACY AND SPACE
Tucked privately in an established, family friendly Hunterview cul-de-sac, this thoughtfully designed home on 1018 sqm is a rare find. The expansive living areas flowing seamlessly from inside to alfresco and wrap around the central solid and granite kitchen. Generous proportions and an abundance of storage set this home apart. The many features to discover include:
– Formal and informal living rooms with dining areas in each.
– Beautifully appointed timber and granite kitchen opens to views of the backyard.
– North facing, tranquil alfresco area overlooking the tree tops of the adjoining reserve
– Master bedroom enjoys walk-in-robe and ensuite
– All bedrooms have ceiling fans and robes
– Ducted air conditioning
– Ducted vacuum system
– Solar panels installed for extra energy saving
– Double Garage plus additional 6m x 7m shed with awning
– Fully fenced, secure and private backyard
Nothing has been overlooked with the added extras and meticulous maintenance with this home. We look forward to sharing the details with you on your inspection.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.