Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
VACANT 250 Acres (101.2 Ha) - RIVER FRONTAGE IN GREAT POSITION
– First time offered in over 100 years.
– 250 Acres (101.2 Ha) of well balanced country fronting the Hunter River.
– Ranging from prime river flats to undulating ridge country, enjoying outstanding elevated views.
– Well watered by Hunter River, 2 x dams and semi permanent creek.
– Choose from a host of enviable building sites.
– Power and phone available.
– Situated 2 km off the New England Highway, 8 km east of Singleton.
– Great potential for cattle production, horse stud development, cropping or just to enjoy a convenient rural lifestyle.
– A rare rural holding.
Saturday 13th June at 10:30am
Civic Centre Foyer, Queen Street Singleton NSW 2330
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.