Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
"GLEN NEVIS" - LANDMARK HUNTER VALLEY RURAL PROPERTY
• Approximately 900 Acres of undulating to hilly grazing country with highly fertile alluvial creek flats.
• Fully cleared with exception of selective shade timber.
• Approximately 1.9km of beautiful double frontage to Westbrook Creek with some of the most scenic swimming & fishing holes in the district. (26 meg irrigation license)
• Gorgeous Late Victorian Homestead offering grand proportions & many ornate original features.
• Boasting 6 bedrooms (including guest wing) study & 4 bathrooms. Formal lounge, formal dining and large family room with meals area adjacent to the impressive country kitchen.
• Deep verandas, outdoor entertaining courtyard and in ground swimming pool.
• Ample shedding complete with workshop, machinery shed, car accommodation and cool room.
• Historical second dwelling. “Corrigan’s Cottage”. With 9 rooms and potential to be used in conjunction with a B&B operation.
• Glen Nevis presents a rare opportunity to acquire one of the Hunters most iconic rural homesteads. Offering beautiful scenery nestled in a tightly held, highly sought after area.
• Potential to continue with the B&B approvals or just enjoy the rural lifestyle with the large scale viability of the cattle operation.
• Positioned a comfortable 2 hours drive from Sydney, 1 hour from Newcastle, 15 minutes to Singleton & 30 minutes to Pokolbin.
Unit size (approx)
Land 900 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.