'BACCHUS ESTATE' | Develop your Hunter Valley vision
Established in the late 1980’s, Bacchus Estate has it all – award wining wines, successful and established vineyard, olive trees or the perfect rural retreat with potential contract income. This is an incredible opportunity to capitalise on many years of hard work and add your personal touch.
Bacchus Estate is ideally located just minutes to the Hunter Valley vineyards and two and a half hours to Sydney.
• 16.82 HA (41.56 Acres) of alluvial creek flats
• PID water allocation
• 195m frontage to Wollombi Brook
• 2 x 30,000 litre concrete tanks off shed and house
• Turkey’s nest holding dam with Colourbond pump house & creek pump
• 5 Acres of Chardonnay vines, 7 Acres of Semillon vines, (5 Acres of Merlot vines on adjoining property also for sale).
• Approximately 650 productive olive trees
• 12.2 x 7.3m colourbond shed incl. enclosed office
• Built in the early 1990’s, Bacchus Estate features an incomplete double brick three bedroom home of substantial proportions. With all the hard work done, the main dwelling is ripe for completion with that personal touch that will transform it into an incredible family home, office or AirBnB.
• The main home features 12 foot ceilings, open fireplace and a 15m x 11.3m open kitchen/living area.
• Situated close to the main home is a 2 bedroom managers cottage with open plan kitchen/dining and sun room.
• Exceptional views of the surrounding Brokenback Ranges
• Surrounded by exceptional wineries.
• Additional 44 Acres vacant adjoining vacant land
Please note the neighboring 41.56 acre property is also for sale.
Located just 2 hours from Wahroonga and 1 hour 20 mins from Newcastle.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing 12 noon, Friday 4th September, 2020.
For further information, please contact Scott Bailey on 0407 722 705 or Melanie Sunderland on 0408 539 797.
Unit size (approx)
Land 86.38 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.