Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
316 ACRES – HUNTER RIVER FRONTAGE – CLOSE TO TOWN
• Conveniently positioned only a few kms from Singleton fronting the Hunter River.
• Approximately 127 Ha (316 Acres) of fertile river flats flowing up to undulating ridge country.
• Predominantly cleared with stand of ironbark covering the ridge country.
• Zoned RU1 – Presenting development potential subject to council approval (Singleton Shire).
• Perfect blank canvas to develop your rural dream with outstanding access to water and close proximity to town.
Unit size (approx)
Land 316 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.