Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
12.4 ACRES | PRIVACY & ELEVATED VIEWS READY TO BUILD
This property will be sold by online Auction on Saturday, 17th October 2020.
To register for the Auction please contact Shannen Holley | 0499 722 705
Price Guide $420,000 – $460,000
• 5.02 Ha (12.4 Acres) of gently undulating country only a few kilometres from Singleton.
• Positioned on the eastern side of town placing it within close proximity to Branxton, the Hunter Expressway & the Vineyards.
• Beautiful elevated building sites boasting north-easterly aspect and stunning views.
• Significant amount of infrastructure already established saving you tens of thousands of dollars.
• Power connected to the block (New transformer & private pole inside boundary)
• Established high quality fencing, dividing the property into 2 paddocks + enclosed yard with 2 x silos, hay shed, stock yards + 2 shelters & loading race.
• New gateway and private entry from Roughit Lane.
Please note Agent interest.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.