Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
Established equine property, close to Hunter Expressway
· Quality 12.85 Ha (31.75 Acre) block nestled at the end of a private road. Secluded with awesome views, whilst conveniently positioned within close proximity to the Hunter Expressway
· Gently undulating grazing country, immaculately fenced into 4 horse and 3 livestock paddocks
· Well watered with 3 dams
· Beautifully renovated home offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, high ceilings, slow combustion heating and air conditioning. Front & rear decks enjoying the views.
· 12m x 6m machinery shed with enclosed workshop, 3m x 3m
· Stable complex with separate wash down area, 2 stables rubber lined & fans, hayshed and tack room.
· 60m X 25m dressage arena with compacted gravel base, sand upper surface.
· 12m x 7.5m new machinery shed with full concrete floor.
· Dog run, chicken coop and water laid over entire property.
· 140,000 litres of fresh water storage.
· ‘Belridge’ offers a unique opportunity to secure a fully established rural lifestyle property ideal for horses. All the hard work has been done.
Unit size (approx)
Land 12.85 Hectares
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.