Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
ROOM FOR THE CARAVAN OR BOAT!
· This property has everything for a first home buyer, investor or just downsizing
· Freshly painted throughout
· 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
· Modern kitchen with granite benchtops and new appliances
· Large open plan living room with slow combustion fire place and reverse cycle air conditioner
· Large neat and tidy bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
· Covered outdoor area that can easily be converted to a carport
· Huge 9m x 4.5m x 3.5m high shed great for a large boat or caravan with an extra high automatic door
· Corner block with access to a low maintenance neat and tidy backyard
· Fully fenced front and backyards
· Greta is located midway between Cessnock’s wineries, Singleton’s mining district and popular Maitland shopping.
· Linked to nearby Branxton with easy access to the Hunter Expressway and only 30 minutes to the M1.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.