Get in touch
Jason Crouch 0417 405 932
Divide your time this Summer between the shady veranda and the in-ground pool!
The original features and charm of this federation classic have been maintained in a tasteful renovation to include polished hardwood flooring, high ceilings and the original wood fired stove. French doors lead to the covered 5m x 5m entertaining deck and overlook established lawns and the in-ground pool. You’ll love the extras in this home:
• Quiet and desirable location with privacy hedge to front
• Established gardens provide a private setting
• Inground swimming pool
• Master bedroom with stylish ensuite
• Country style eat in kitchen with gas cooking
• Huge linen storage
• Main bathroom with separate bath and additional storage
• Drive thru single garage to carport and backyard
Located in a sought after town area close to schools, sporting facilities and Singleton hospital. Book your inspection with The Bailey Team today.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.