Get in touch
Alison Stucke 02 6572 2705
3 bedroom home with Rural outlook
* Located approx. 35 minutes from Singleton
* Original kitchen combined with dining area
* Carpeted lounge room with air-con, fan & fireplace
* Large bathroom with bath, shower + separate toilet
* Single garage with internal access
* Low fenced houseyard – pets strictly upon application
* Tank water only
DIRECTIONS – Turn off Putty Rd to Golden Highway/Jerry’s Plains Rd . Head past the Clay target club & over the Wollombi Brook, Warkworth bridge. Turn right on Comleroi Rd. Follow Comleroi Rd around – it will curve around to the left. Turn right on Archerfield Rd – you will go through traffic lights. Follow Archerfield Rd until you get to a sign that points to the Right with ‘Archerfield’ – this will be a dirt road. Keep following the dirt road and you will get to a fork in the road. Keep going straight (not right) toward Chestnut Park. Keep following until you get to two letter box’s and a rural numbering sign 294. The arms either side of cattle grid are painted yellow. The house is at the end of the driveway to the right.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.