Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
Hunter River frontage close to town | 40 Ha (100 Acres)
• 40 Ha (approximately 100 Acres) of fertile alluvial soils flowing up to undulating grazing country fronting the Hunter River.
• Create your own rural lifestyle dream from a blank canvas. Exactly how you want it.
• Predominantly cleared along with some timbered ridge country creating a nice mix.
• Beautiful elevated building sites enjoying a north easterly aspect. (Dwelling entitlement with power available.)
• New entry gate & excellent fencing subdividing the paddock into 3 paddocks with 1 dam.
• Great access to the river with a cleared track taking you to the waters edge.
Unique opportunity to acquire a quality holding within close proximity to Singleton with excellent water security.
Unit size (approx)
Land 100 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.