Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
'GLEN OAK' - PEACEFUL RURAL LIFESTYLE NEAR LAKE ST CLAIR
– Approximately 47.6Ha (118 Acres) of undulating to hilly grazing country with excellent water in high rainfall area. Quality cattle country.
– Situated an easy 35 minutes drive from Singleton, 1.5 hours Newcastle & 3 hours from Sydney nestled in the tranquil beauty of the Carrowbrook area.
– Live by the lake! Go Bass fishing, wakeboarding or water sking on the aquatic playground of Lake St Clair. (under 5 minutes to boat ramp).
– Enjoy your own creeks (Double frontage to Carrowbrook Creek & Blackjack creek)
– Comfortable 3 BR timber cottage with power & phone connected, 1x hay/machinery shed with old dairy bales, 2x timber & iron machinery sheds, 1x iron machinery shed.
– Let your kids run loose in the fresh air and scenic surrounds.
– Fully fenced with 5 dams & excellent stockyards (crush & loading race).
– Tar sealed road frontage with daily mail.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.