Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
RURAL LIFESTYLE CLOSE TO TOWN
• 40 Ha (100 Acres) of gently undulating grazing country.
• Approximately 25-30% cleared with balance being lightly timbered.
• Perfect for horse riding, cattle or adventures for the kids.
• Nestled only a few kilometres from Singleton enjoying beautiful elevated views to the east.
• Generous brick veneer home offering 4 bedrooms, main with walk in robe & ensuite, formal lounge, formal dining and additional family room. R/C ducted A/C & slow combustion wood fire.
• 8.8m x 7m double garage, covered out door entertaining area & 6m x16m machinery shed (power connected)
• Enjoy a fantastic rural lifestyle close to town.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.