Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
HUNTER VALLEY GRAZING COUNTRY – 262 HA (647 ACRES)
• 262 Ha (647 Acres) of undulating to hilly grazing country.
• Well watered with double frontage to Mirannie Creek & 7 dams.
• Excellent cattle country predominantly cleared with the exception of shade timber and stands of iron bark & spotted gum.
• Subdivided into 4 main paddocks with all weather access to steel stockyards and loading race.
• Beautiful scenery with power available to a building site.
• Improvements comprise of a 12m x 12m shed offering comfortable accommodation with all services connected. 20m x 9m machinery shed, excellent fencing and extensive landscaping.
• Currently running as a breeding operation.
• Rare opportunity to acquire a high quality rural holding in a tightly held area.
• Nestled in a private valley, a comfortable 25 minute drive from Singleton & within close proximity to the Hunter Expressway. Placing Newcastle within 1.5 hours and North Sydney 2.5 hours.
Unit size (approx)
Land 647.5 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.