Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
FIRST CLASS HUNTER VALLEY GRAZING PROPERTY "Myoola", 2060 Mirannie Road, Mirannie, NSW, 2330.
• 363.8 Ha (900 Ac) offering fertile flats to gently undulating country along with some hilly timbered portions. The property is predominantly cleared with the exception of selective shade timber.
• Magnificent water with a 1km double frontage to Mirannie Creek, 3 spring fed gullies & 26 dams.
• Split into 16 paddocks with 2 sets of cattle yards.
• Improvements offer a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom with sunroom & study. Formal lounge, slow combustion fire, additional family room & fully air conditioned.
• Enclosed BBQ area with outdoor kitchen & 15,000 gal fresh water storage.
• Excellent shedding with ample vehicle accommodation & hay/machinery sheds. An old dairy, 12 tonne silo and the original Reedy Creek School house is also on the property.
• Myoola has consistently carried 90 Simmental breeders, producing high quality livestock enjoying regular showing success with their stud.
• Properties such as Myoola rarely come onto the market in this tightly held area.
• Situated an easy 1 h 20 min drive to Newcastle & 2h 30 min drive to Sydney.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
EOI closing Friday March 8th at 12 noon.
Unit size (approx)
Land 900 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.