"BANYANDAH" | PROXIMITY TO TOWN & WATER SECURITY | DEVELOP YOUR RURAL DREAM
• 41.08 Ha (101.4 Acres) of productive alluvial soil fronting the Hunter River.
• Rare opportunity to capitalise on a blank canvas & develop your rural vision from scratch.
• Boasting excellent water security with approximately 900m frontage to the Hunter River.
• Option to purchase up to 70 megalitre irrigation license (General Security)
• Well balanced country with fertile flats & gentle undulation, perfect for cropping, cattle or horses.
• Fully fenced into 3 paddocks with a 25m x 20m hay/machinery shed.
• Offering a host of beautiful building sites enjoying sweeping views.
• Conveniently positioned just minutes from Singleton.
To be sold via Open Auction on Thursday December 16th at 6pm
For further information please contact Scott Bailey on 0407 722 705 or Melanie Sunderland on 0408 539 797.
Unit size (approx)
Land 41.08 Hectares
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.