Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
MAGNIFICENT COUNTRY ESTATE | 2 SEPARATE TITLES "Meerea", 179B Wambo Road, Bulga, NSW, 2330.
Nestled at the base of the Wollemi National Park, this incredible Hunter Valley property awaits those looking for a private country retreat, potential wedding venue, Air BnB or the opportunity to rejuvenate the existing vineyard.
Previously operated as Pescher’s Wines, the current owners have lovingly restored the homestead to the highest of standards, creating an elegant and stylish homestead which sprawls across manicured lawns with established trees and an abundance of outdoor entertaining areas.
• 110 Ha (271.8 Acres) in 2 separate titles (Lot 4 – 57.77 Ha & Lot 5 – 52.27 Ha)
• Exquisite homestead that has been meticulously renovated to the highest of standards.
• Stunning setting with established gardens and a beautiful mountain backdrop, ideal for a wedding venue, function centre or B&B.
• Offering 4 bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk in robe), three huge living areas, formal lounge with open fireplace and double sided combustion fire in the theatre room & kitchen. Study, light filled sunroom & a 6.5 x 6.8 enclosed entertaining area.
• Beautifully appointed bathrooms and kitchen including a dining area with butler’s pantry and cool room.
• Outdoor BBQ and entertaining area with fully appointed kitchen, numerous verandah settings and outdoor bath also add to this homes splendor
• Highly fertile alluvial soils flowing up to elevated ridge country and timbered mountain to explore.
• Once an orange orchard but in more recent times a renowned vineyard, the holding is steeped in history.
• Water security is a feature offering a 1.5 km frontage to Hayes Creek, 52 meg irrigation license, 16 meg PID license, 2 wells & 4 dams.
• 30 acres of vines in need of rejuvenating and at times the vendor has carried up to 50 breeders and 30 head of sheep.
• Other improvement offer 3 large machinery sheds, stockyards, double garage, in ground salt pool & large vegetable patch.
“Meerea” truly represents a rare opportunity to acquire a high quality rural holding.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing 12 noon, Friday 29th May, 2020.
Unit size (approx)
Land 271.8 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.