Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
IRRIGATION POWERHOUSE ON TOWN'S EDGE "Glenbeh", 160 Putty Road, Glenridding, NSW, 2330.
• Approximately 40 Ha (100 Acres) of highly productive alluvial soils with frontage to the Hunter River.
• Outstanding water availability. Town water, 100 megalitres from the river & 3 wells (wells currently unequipped)
• Approximately 80 acres of established crops giving you instant income on possession: 36 acres lucerne, 14 acres forage sorghum, 30 acres rye
• Renewed underground mains & irrigation infrastructure with 3 phase power.
• Comfortable weatherboard home with iron roof offering 3 bedrooms, formal lounge & family room.
• 18m x 12m machinery shed & 15 x 15m hay shed with 6m lockup workshop with concrete floor and power.
• Excellent fencing, stockyards with loading race and ex dairy complex.
• Residual area on the river bank ideal for grazing.
• Glenbeh offers a unique opportunity to acquire a quality irrigation property in an ideal location. Obtaining the rural lifestyle together with income potential and the convenience of close proximity to Singleton’s conveniences.
For sale by Expressions of Interest.
Closing Friday May 3rd at 12 noon.
Unit size (approx)
Land 40 Hectares
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.