BUILD THE ULTIMATE RURAL LIFESTYLE JUST MINUTES FROM TOWN | 13.8 ACRES
Open Auction on August 29th, 2020 at 12pm
Price guide: $410,000 – $450,000
• 5.6 Ha (13.8 Acres) of gently undulating country only a few kilometres from Singleton.
• Positioned on the eastern side of town placing it within close proximity to Branxton, the Hunter Expressway & the Vineyards.
• Beautiful elevated building sites enjoying stunning views.
• Significant amount of infrastructure already established saving you tens of thousands of dollars.
• Power connected to the block (New transformer & private pole inside boundary)
• Approximately 1.6km of high quality established fencing subdividing the block into 5 paddocks.
• An enormous dam, fully fenced in its own paddock with a pump site set up with underground piping running to 2 stock troughs.
• New gateway and private entry from Roughit Lane.
• Well balanced mix of flat land and undulation (well drained in wet times).
• Fully cleared with the exception a pretty stand of She Oaks.
* Please Note | Property owned by marketing agent
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.